Spanish Course in Malaga for Adults 50 Plus
Having fun in Spain
People from around the world
in your age
Malaga, the capital city of the Costa del Sol and Barcelona in the south of Spain! It is a city that is being developing rapidly. It is here that the well-known artist Pablo Picasso was born.
In Malaga you will never get bored…
Due to the Mediterranean climate, Malaga has 320 sunny days a year, and the average summer/winter temperatures are 30º/18ºC. The city of Malaga also offers many attractions like Alcazaba, an Arab fortress from the “Castillo de Gibralfaro”.
Spanish Course in Malaga
Special Spanish Course for Adults 50 Plus
What we can offer you?
Searching for the flights
Transport from and to the airport
Accommodation in Spain
& the most important points of the course
- creating dialogues
- games of building vocabulary
- Spanish Movies
- outdoor games
- visits to places of interest
Duration of the course
- Hours of Spanish: 40 lessons (20 lessons per a week)
- + 10 recreational and cultural lessons outside the Spanish language school
Course dates for 50+ adults
Due to a special methodology and different work method, we have created special dates and dates for our 50+ students:
- DATES 2019
16.01.; 13.02.; 13.03.; 24.04.; 15.05.; 05.06.; 25.09.; 23.10.; 13.11.
Price of the 50 Plus Adult course
- 600 € / 2 weeks of the Spanish language course
- Accommodation to choose (check the price)
- Cultural activities included in the price
- Transport from the airport and airport – 90euro